307.2wh 12Ah 24V LiFePO4 Battery For Medical-Equipment ESS
24V 12Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Li Ion Battery for Medical-Equipment/ESS
Rechargeable Deep Cycle 300W Power Bank Packed by 32700 Cylindrcal Cell
Features of Elite LiFePO4 battery
Due to the demand for energy saving strategies, Elite delivers a full range of battery power systems with multiple nominal voltages (12V/24V/48V/240V/etc.). It is smaller in size and lighter in weight, but it has longer cycle life, temperature durability is stronger, and energy storage is more efficient. With the accurate and reliable battery management system (BMS), our lithium battery power system is a better solution for achieving highest efficiency and reliability. After years of practice, we have the most extensive experience in backup power supply in the industry, and we will continue to provide the best battery products.
Advantages of Elite LiFePO4 battery
Energy density is high. The volume and weight of lithium battery is 1/3 to 1/4 of the traditional lead acid battery with the same capacity.
Energy conversion rate is 15% higher than that of a traditional lead acid battery: The advantage of energy saving is obvious. Self-discharge rate < 2% per month.
Broad temperature adaptability. Products perform well at a temperature of -20°C to 60°C, without air conditioning system.
Cycle durability for a single cell is 2000 cycles, which is 3 to 4 times more than the cycle durability of a traditional lead acid battery.
Higher discharge rate, faster charging and dischargingWhen there is a need for backup power supply for a period of 10 hours or less, we could reduce up to 50% of the capacity configuration, comparing to lead acid battery.
High security. Our lithium battery is safe, electrochemical materials are stable, no fire or explosion under extreme conditions such as high temperature, short circuit, drop impact, piercing, etc
Parameters of Elite 24V 12Ah battery
||3.2V / 1Cell
|Deep of Discharge
|Operation Voltage Range
||3.65V / 1Cell
||(Constant-current and -Voltage with Limited current
||0 ~ +55ºC
|Maximum charging current
||0 ~ +55ºC Can be customized
|Continuous discharge current
||-20 ~ +60ºC Can be customized
|Discharge cutoff voltage
||2.5V / 1Cell
||Length x wide x height
||AC Impedance 1kHz
||3 Year Product Warranty, 5Year Performance
|Operating temperature Range
||0 ~ +40ºC
||-20 ~ +60ºC
||Over-charge/discharge protection, low/high,temperature warning and protection
||CE, ,MSDS and UN38.3 ROHS certification
|Our LiFePO4 batteries are made to order so we can make any size you require with custom BMS to suit your application,If you require a specific BMS then please let us know details of your peak and continuous loads
Applicatiobn of 24V 12Ah LiFePO4 Battery
Electric Vehicles,electric mobility
Solar/wind energy storage system
UPS, backup power
Lighting and so on
Warnings and Tips of LiFePO4 Battery
In order to prevent the battery leaking, getting hot and exploding, please pay attention to preventing measure as following:
· Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
· Never upside down the positive and negative.
· Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
· Never ship or store the battery together with metal
· Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
· Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.
· Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10-45℃.
· Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine to avoid fire, explosion and environment pollution; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
· Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
· If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes.
· If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
· Never cut the battery in socket directly; please use the stated charger when charging.
· Check the voltage of battery and relevant connectors before using the battery. It can’t be used until everything turns out to be normal.
· Prior to charging, fully check the insulativity, physical condition and ageing status, since breakage and ageing are never allowed; the pack voltage must not be less than the cutoff voltage, if not, it’s abnormal and that battery needs to be labeled. The user should contact our Customer Service Dept and it can’t be charged until repaired by our staff.
· The battery should be stored in full SOC. It needs to be charged once if out of use for as long as half a year.
· Clean the dirty electrode, if any, with a clean dry cloth, or poor contact or operation failure may occur.