|Discharge Ending Voltage
|Charging Limited Voltage
|Max. Charging Current
|Max. Continue Discharging Current
||Without a display screen
||Parallel connection or series connection available
||RS232, RS485, CAN
||More than 10 years
||More than 3000 cycles at 80% DOD
|Outer Package Material
||White bake lacquer steel case (battery rack or cabinet is optional)
||Charging: 0 to +45 ºC Discharging: -20 to +60 ºC Storage: -20 to 60 ºC
Charge and Discharge Curve of 48V 50Ah LiFePO4 Battery
· Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10-45℃.
· Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine to avoid fire, explosion and environment pollution; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
· Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
· If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes.
· If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
· Never cut the battery in socket directly; please use the stated charger when charging.
· Check the voltage of battery and relevant connectors before using the battery. It can’t be used until everything turns out to be normal.
· Prior to charging, fully check the insulativity, physical condition and ageing status, since breakage and ageing are never allowed; the pack voltage must not be less than the cutoff voltage, if not, it’s abnormal and that battery needs to be labeled. The user should contact our Customer Service Dept and it can’t be charged until repaired by our staff.
· The battery should be stored in full SOC. It needs to be charged once if out of use for as long as half a year.
· Clean the dirty electrode, if any, with a clean dry cloth, or poor contact or operation failure may occur.