|Rated Capacity:||12.8 Volts||Reted Voltage:||50 Amp Hours|
|Retention Rate:||≥80% After 2000 Cycles||Application:||Solar Street Light, Trolling Motor|
|Self-discharge Rate:||≤3% Per Month||Container Material:||ABS Plastic Case|
|Terminal:||M8||Trademark:||Elite Or OEM|
|BMS:||Built-in||Transport Package:||Carton/ Pallet|
75Ah LiFePO4 Battery Pack,
M8 Terminal LiFePO4 Battery Pack,
100Ah Solar Lithium Battery
· Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
· Never upside down the positive and negative.
· Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
· Never ship or store the battery together with metal
· Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
· Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.
· Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10-45℃.
· Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine to avoid fire, explosion and environment pollution; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
· Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
· If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes.
· If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
· Never cut the battery in socket directly; please use the stated charger when charging.
· Check the voltage of battery and relevant connectors before using the battery. It can’t be used until everything turns out to be normal.
· Prior to charging, fully check the insulativity, physical condition and ageing status, since breakage and ageing are never allowed; the pack voltage must not be less than the cutoff voltage, if not, it’s abnormal and that battery needs to be labeled. The user should contact our Customer Service Dept and it can’t be charged until repaired by our staff.
· The battery should be stored in full SOC. It needs to be charged once if out of use for as long as half a year.
· Clean the dirty electrode, if any, with a clean dry cloth, or poor contact or operation failure may occur.
Contact Person: Colin