Solar 12V 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery Pack For Solar Street Light
12V Solar LiFePO4 Battery 50Ah Lithium Battery Pack for Solar Street Light
Key Features :
Description : 123454321
1: 1C continuous discharge rate
2: 2C long pulse discharge rate
3: 3C peak discharge rate
4: Support 4 pieces in serials connection , up to 51.2V
54: Ingress protection class : IP 54
3: Warranty: 3 years
2: Support 2 pieces in parallels connection
1: All in 1 package.
Function of LiFePO4 Battery
To relieve winter range anxiety in some freezing environment, the BMS can bring with self heating function. Resistance heating rapidly warms the inside of battery. Start heating temperature:≤0°C. Stop heating temperature:≥10°C. Can improve battery charge / discharge performance.
LiFePO4 technology offers high-powered cell performance compatible with lots of lithium-ion application to deliver more power and extend long life. Also built with bluetooth function allow you to read battery status freely anytime.
Storage and Transportation of LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V 50Ah
· Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
· During transportation,50% SOC must be kept to ensure that short circuit, appearance of liquid in the battery or immersion of battery in liquid never occur.
· Battery should be kept at -20℃～45℃ in warehouse where it’s dry, clean and well-ventilated.
· During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over and serious stacking.
Warnings and Tips of LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V 50Ah
In order to prevent the battery leaking, getting hot and exploding, please pay attention to preventing measure as following:
· Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
· Never upside down the positive and negative.
· Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
· Never ship or store the battery together with metal
· Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
· Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.
· Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10-45℃.
· Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine to avoid fire, explosion and environment pollution; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
· Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
· If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes.
· If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
· Never cut the battery in socket directly; please use the stated charger when charging.
· Check the voltage of battery and relevant connectors before using the battery. It can’t be used until everything turns out to be normal.
· Prior to charging, fully check the insulativity, physical condition and ageing status, since breakage and ageing are never allowed; the pack voltage must not be less than the cutoff voltage, if not, it’s abnormal and that battery needs to be labeled. The user should contact our Customer Service Dept and it can’t be charged until repaired by our staff.
· The battery should be stored in full SOC. It needs to be charged once if out of use for as long as half a year.
· Clean the dirty electrode, if any, with a clean dry cloth, or poor contact or operation failure may occur.