|Capacity:||12V 100Ah||Nominal Voltage Voltage:||12.8V|
|Application:||3 Years||Cycle Life:||3000-5000 Cycles|
|Self-diacharge Rate:||<3%||Compact Desiged:||With Built-in BMS|
12V 100Ah Lithium Ion Battery,
LFP 100Ah Lithium Ion Battery,
1280 Wh lithium 12V 100Ah
LFP 1280Wh 12V 100Ah Lithium Ion Battery safety Solar Storage
12V 100Ah Lithium Ion Battery LFP Battery Solar Storage Batteries
12V LiFePP4 Battery Parameter
|Item||12V 20Ah Battery||12V 50Ah Battery||12V 100Ah Battery|
|Cycle Life||≥2000 Cycle @ 25℃||≥2000 Cycle @ 25℃||≥2000 Cycle @ 25℃|
|Recommend Charge Current||4A||10A||20A|
|Max. Charge Current||20A||50A||100A|
|Max. Pulse Current||40A(10S)||100A(10S)||200A(10S)|
1) High safety Lifepo4 battery is stable at high temperature-40 to 60 Celsius , and it will not explode or burn due to overcharge, excessive temperature, short circuit, impact and so on.
2) Li-ion battery is no memory effects and no matter how much SOC, it is flexibly for charge and discharge at anytime.
3) The battery pack would automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell.
4) Built-in BMS, own low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection, bluetooth and communication function are optional.
5) Widely used ESS, RV, EV, AGV, Marine, Caravan, Low Speed Vehicle, Golf Car, UPS Systems,PV System, Solar Energy Storage , Forklift, Home Energy, ect.
1) Support OEM&ODM service;
2) Support customized battery voltage and capacity;
3) Support customized battery case size/material/color;
4) Support customized led display to show the voltage;
5) Support customized Bluetooth solution;
6) Support customized communication function with RS485/RS232/CAN;
7) Support customized BMS for the specific project.
Packaging & Shipping
Package: With high quality pearl wool, UN cartons / Plywood, plastic pallet.
Shipping: By air, by sea, by express, railway transportation and so on.
1) Do not immerse the battery into water or seawater
2) Do not use, leave or charge battery near a heat source such as fire or heater.
3) Do not inversely connect positive and negative polar
4) Do not put the battery in fire or heat the battery.
5) Do not short-circuit the battery with wires or other metals.
6) Do not pierce the shell with nails or other sharp objects.
7) Do not disassemble the pack and battery in any way.
8) Do not put the battery pack in microwave oven or pressure vessels.
9) Do not use the battery in extremely thermal environment, such as direct light or cars in hot day.
10) Do not hammer or tread the pack.
Contact Person: Colin