|Capacity:||12V 60Ah||Nominal Voltage Voltage:||12.8V|
|Application:||ESS, EV, Solar System||Cycle Span:||3000-5000 Cycles|
|Compact Desiged:||With Built-in BMS||Self-diacharge Rate:||<3%|
IP54 12V LiFePO4 Battery,
IP54 lithium marine battery,
480Ah 12V LiFePO4 Battery
Deep Cycle 12V LiFePO4 Battery 60Ah Lithium ESS/EV Battery LED Display
Deep Cycle 12.8V LiFePO4 Battery 12V 60Ah Lithium Marine Battery
Lithium iron phosphate battery has the advantages of non-toxic material contained, non-polluting, excellent safety performance, wide source of raw materials, comparative price and long life span, which is an ideal greener energy to replace lead-acid battery. The following is some advantages of lifepo4 battery:
1. High efficiency output: standard discharge 2~5 C, continuous high current discharge up to 10 C, instantaneous pulse discharge (10 S) up to 20C.
2. Environmental protection: the battery is generally considered to contain no heavy metals and rare metals (nickel-hydrogen batteries contain), non-toxic, non-polluting, in line with European RoHS regulations, is an absolute green battery approved by RoHS
3. Without memory effect: rechargeable batteries often work under full charged but no full discharged conditions, and the capacity is quickly lower than the rated capacity. This phenomenon is called memory effect. Such as Ni-MH, Ni-Cad batteries have memory, but lithium iron phosphate batteries do not have this phenomenon, no matter what state the battery is on, it can be charged or used at any time, no need to charge it under the situation of fully discharged. The parameters of 12V 480Ah battery were shown below:
|Cycle Life||>3000 cycles@1C 100% DOD|
|Months Self Discharge||<3%|
|Efficiency of Chargeemail@example.comC|
|Efficiency of Discharge||96-99% @1C|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||14.6±0.2V|
|Charge Mode||0.2C to 14.6V, then 14.6V charge current to 0.02C(CC/CV)|
|Recommend Charge Current||
|Max. Charge Current||60A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||60A|
|Max. Pulse Current||150A(10S)|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10V|
|Charge Temperature||0ºC to 45ºC(32F to 113F)@60±25% Relative Humidity|
|Discharge Temperature||-20ºC to 60ºC(-4F to 140F)@60±25% Relative Humidity|
|Storage Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC(32F to 104F)@60±25% Relative Humidity|
|Water Dust Resistance||IP54|
|Package||ABS plastic case|
LiFePO4 Battery Performance and Test Conditions
1. Standard test conditions
Test should be conducted with new batteries within one week after shipment from our factory and the batteries shall not be cycled more than five times before the test. Unless otherwise specified, test and measurement shall be done under temperature of 20±5℃ and relative humidity of 45~85%. If it is judged that the test results are not affected by such conditions, the tests may be conducted at temperature 15~30℃ and humidity 25~85%RH.
2. Standard Charge/Discharge
Standard Charge: 0.2C
Charging shall consist of charging at a 0.2C constant current rate until the battery reaches 14.6V. The battery shall then be charged at constant voltage of 14.6 volts while tapering the charge current. Charging shall be terminated when the charging current has tapered to 0.05CA. Charge time: Approx 7.0h, The battery shall demonstrate no permanent degradation when charged between 0 ºC and 45 ºC.
Standard Discharge: 0.2C
Battery shall be discharged at a constant current of 0.2C to 10V @ 20º ± 5C
1. Where can I get the price?
We will offer you the quotation within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.
2. What is your MOQ ?
Sample order for testing is available.
3. How can you guarantee your quality.
Elite implements strict quality control in every production process to ensure the stability and consistency of the products. We have a team of professional workers who are engaged in quality management during every process. Besides, all of our products have 3-5 years warranty.
4. What about the lead time of bulk order?
It depends on your order quantity. Elite applies strict production program. Normally, the lead time is 30 days.
5. What shipping method can I choose? How about the shipping time?
By Express (3-15 days): suitable for urgent time or small quantity;
By Sea (25-45 days): suitable for bulk order;
By Railway (15-35 days): Suitable for bulk order.
Our sales person will recommend the most suitable solution for you according to your detailed order and situation.
Contact Person: Colin