ELITE IP67 POWERWALL BATTERY TO REPLACE TESLA POWERWALL
----BY SHENZHEN ELITE NEW ENERGY CO., LTD.
News by Jane
Based on customer’s requirement on high IP standard LiFePO4 battery which can applied in outdoor extreme environments, Elite has launched a IP67 powerwall battery series, which contains ELT-PW-5K (51.2V 100Ah 5Kwh) and ELT-PW-10K(51.2V 200Ah 10Kwh) two models. This powerwall battery series can be applied to household solar energy storage system to power supply the home power load. Beside, it can also be in parallel connection to expand battery capacity for community ESS application or large scale ESS system. Elite powerwall series can both work for grid and off-grid system.
Here are the advantages of Elite powerwall battery series:
1. High quality battery cell adopted, with built-in BMS to protect the whole battery pack;
2. Wall-mounted type, easy installation with less space occupied;
3. Support flexible parallel connection to expand battery capacity (Max. 16pcs, up to 160kwh);
4. Support RS485/CAN communication, compatible with most brand inverters;
5. With LED display to show battery real-time state(charge/discharge/SOC);
6. High Ingress Protection grade, reaches IP67;
7. With CE MSDS UN38.3 UL approved, etc.
Shenzhen Elite New Energy Co. Ltd. is specialized in the R&D & production of Lithium LiFePO4 battery. We are committed to provide customers with safe and durable OEM and ODM products, from 12V-600V lead acid replacement battery, 48V golf cart battery, 51.2V household energy storage backup and powerwall battery to high voltage battery systems for ESS. etc.
LiFePO4 Battery model type available: 12V 100Ah, 200Ah, 300Ah, 960Ah, 24V 100Ah, 200Ah, 00Ah, 36V 100Ah, 48V 100Ah, 200Ah, 300Ah, 400Ah, 500Ah, 51.2V 50Ah, 100Ah, 200Ah with both powerwall batteries and backup battery type.
Customized ESS battery solution is welcomed, Elite is specializing in this area and will provide professional battery solutions based on your requirements.
We are all available for any questions about lithium battery, welcome any inquiry!
Contact Person: Mr. Colin