5.12kWh 51.2V RS485 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Communication Tower
51.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Telecom RS485/CAN LiFePO4 Li-ion Battery
· Attractive cycle life
· Extended safety performance
· Wide operating temperature range
· Unrivalled high temperature performance
· Green energy without metal contaminant
· High capacity
· Steady output voltage
· Low self-discharge
· Double safety protection
· Withstanding very high level of vibrations and shocks
· Over-charge/Over-discharge Ability to withstand over-charge/withstand over-discharge, and there is no fire, no exploding and work well
· Short circuit Ability to withstand short circuit, and there is no fire, no exploding
· Acupuncture Ability to withstand nail puncturing.
· Thermal shock Ability to withstand thermal shock.
Detailed Parameters of LiFePO4 Battery 51.2V 100Ah
|Expected Cycle Life||More than 2500 times (at 1C rate, 25℃)|
|Charge Method||Constant Current/Constant Voltage (CC-CV)|
|Max. Charge Voltage||51.2V|
|Standard Charge Current||100A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||100A|
|Peak Instant Discharge Current||110A|
|Peak Instant Discharge Time||1 seconds|
Charge Cut-off Voltage
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||40.0V|
Images of LiFePO4 Battery 51.2V 100Ah
Charge and Discharge Curve of LiFePO4 Battery 51.2V 100Ah
Applications of LiFePO4 Battery 51.2V 100Ah
1. Back-up System and UPS: Telecom Base / CATV system / Computer Server Center / Medical Instruments / Military Equipment.
2. Energy Storage: Solar-Wind Power System / City Grid (On/Off) / Community and Family / RV Motorhome / Golf Carts Battery / Boat Marine Yachts / Electric Skateboard / Vehicle.
3. Other Applications: Security and Electronics / Mobile POS, Mining Light/ Torch / LED Light / Emergency Light / LED Backup / Engine Starting Battery,etc.
· Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
· During transportation,50% SOC must be kept to ensure that short circuit, appearance of liquid in the battery or immersion of battery in liquid never occur.
· Battery should be kept at -20℃～45℃ in warehouse where it’s dry, clean and well-ventilated.
· During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over and serious stacking.
In order to prevent the battery leaking, getting hot and exploding, please pay attention to preventing measure as following:
· Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
· Never upside down the positive and negative.
· Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
· Never ship or store the battery together with metal
· Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
· Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.